Digestive Center Is a clinic that specialized in treating any diseases of colorectal
Parts of colorectal are:
- Lubang pelepasan (Anus/Dubur)
Other diseases of colorectal have similar symptoms so incorrect diagnosis could be fatal.
Symptoms of colorectal abnormality are:
- Pain • Itch
- Changes in bowel movement habit
Almost all colorectal diseases have similar symptoms as above, that is why thorough physical examination is crucial
Diseases of the large intestine down to rectum are:
- Anal Fissure
- Anal abscess and anal fistula
- Large intestine inflammation
- Cancer of large intestine, rectum, etc
Correct diagnosis is crucially needed to be determined in advance ,especially large intestine cancer, because the success of the treatment depends on how early the treatment starts
All facilities for testing such as anuscopy, rectoscopy, sigmoidoscopy, and colonoscopy are available,radiology test such as colon inloop and MRI are available as well.
Procedures whether non surgery or surgery for hemorrhoid such as ligation,injection, coagulation infrared, DGHAL, harmonic scalpel, and hemorrhoidectomy stapler are available. All types of recent surgery of colon and rectum are also available.
Colorectal clinic is handled by a general surgeon team which collaborates with other specialist, such as internal medicine, anatomy pathology and radiology.
Serving patients with a condition that requires immediate handling as well as tight supervision.
Twenty Four Hour Emergency Unit of Premier Jatinegara Hospital is located in an accessible area. We have the triage system that determines the priority and level of emergency so that handling of patients is more regulated. The separation of emergency patients and non emergency patients is purposed to accelerate services and handling.
Non emergency patients and emergency patients are tended to by general practitioners in different sections of the unit namely in the Poli Umum.
Supported by doctors on duty and certified and trained nurses who are experienced in handling emergency cases.
The ambulance that is well equipped with:
- Suction & Central Oxygen
- Infusion Pump
- Syringe Pump
- ECG Monitor ( cardiac recording)
Separation of Rooms:
- Resuscitation Room
- Minor Surgery Room
24 Hour Medical Supporting Facilities:
- Laboratory& Blood Bank
- Radiologic (conventional, MSCT Scan & MRI)
- Primary PCI (Dilatation of cardiac blood veses by Angiography)
Home Care namely doctor and nurse services to the patients’ homes or their locations within 10 kilometers Premier Jatinegara Hospital
For Emergency Room, contact: 021 ? 2800 808
NICU stands for Neonatal Intensive Care Unit that takes care of troubled neonates at term, and preterm infants. The modalities provided include ventilators, bubble CPAP and Neopuff. If the lungs of a preterm infant are not mature yet, Surfactants are administered. Other fasilities include head USG, 2D echocardiography, MSCT Scanner and MRI.
Conclusion: all cases of preterm babies and those at term who have health problems can be treated at NICU.
Baby cases handled encompass:
- Preterm babies
- Hyaline Membrane Disease (with or without surfectant)
- Meconium Aspiration Syndrome
- Persistent Pulmonary Hypertension of the Newborn
- Congenital defects
- Congenital Hernia Diaphragmatica
- Neonatal Seizure
- Erb’s Paralysis
- Pulmonary Atresia
NICU at Premier Jatinegara Hospital has other added values like ‘love mother and baby NICU. The NICU team can give education to parents about KMC (Kangoroo Mother Care) and Cup Feeding (breastfeeding via a cup instead of via bottles.) The most important thing is NICU advocates breastfeeding and lactating mothers are at their discretion to visit their babies for breastfeeding, KMC as well as cup feeding and training to prepare the mother’s readiness to take care of the baby once they are discharged from the hospital.
Chemotherapy is a procedure where cytotoxic medications , anti cancer, whose functions are to destroy cancer cells.Chemotherapy medications works by inhibitting the ability of cancer cells to split. Those cells would get damaged and die. Because these cancer medications enter through blood flow, it can go through the source within the body.
The purpose of chemotherapy is to destroy all cancer cells. When destroying cancer cells is impossible, chemotherapy then aims to inhibit the growth of cancer cells so longer life quality is obtained.
Premier Jatinegara Hospital is the right choice for you who needs an optimal service. Chemotherapy unit that locates in the 6th floor is completed with 4 private rooms, couch, and TV also 2 beds which will give convenience to you
An appointment could be arranged at the inpatient registration that locates in the inpatient lobby. Chemotherapy is conducted on 6th floor, except those patients who are admitted to an intensive units.
Now you do not have to delay visiting a specialist until Monday in order to obtain specialist services.
Premier Jatinegara Hospital has extended the services of the Specialist Clinic by adding the operational time of the services on Sundays.
- Obstetrics Gynecologists
- Cardiologists and Vascular doctors
- ENT doctors
- Medical rehabilitation doctor
- Medical Check up
Schedule: 10.00 – 12.00 WIB
Registration : Tel. 1500 908 Press 2. SMS: 0812 9 777 666
Designed for those with limited time who require a quick access to services that are categorized as non emergencies and regular treatments, among others, specializations and non specializations as follows:
- Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine– Endocrine & Metabolic
- Internal Medicine– Gastro-Hepatologic
- Internal Medicine– Nephrologic
- Cardic & Vascular
- Oncologic Surgery
- Obstetrics and gynecologic diseases
Only make reservations at : 1500 908 Press 2
“?Time Lost is Brain Lost?” Stroke Unit of PREMIER JATINEGARA Hospital was opened the first time on May 14 2009 with nine beds namely one SUITE room, eight first class rooms and in April 2011, four new SUITE rooms were added.
Stroke Unit Team is composed of neurologists, stroke competent nurses and dieticians.
The facilities available:
- DAS Monitor
- Infusion pump
- Syringe pump
- Physiotherapy Room
- Stroke Unit Ambulance
Stroke Unit nurses conduct nursing care from early review of stroke cases, planning, nursing diagnosis, implementation and evaluation. One of the specialized implementations in the Stroke Unit is early mobilization.
Hemodialysis functions to replace the functions of the kidneys namely filtering and disposing of the metabolic waste and excess fluid assisting to rebalance the chemical substances in the body as well as maintaining the blood pressure. Hemodialysis is one of the most selected therapies by terminal kidney failure patients.
Hemodialysis at Premier Jatinegara Hospital includes:
Hemodialysis with Bicarbonate
- Using bicarbonate solution so that the patients will rarely develop complications and discomfort.
Hemodialysis with SLED (Sustained Low-Efficiency Dialysi
- Frequently used to handle critical chronic renal failure cases.
The advantages of Hemodialysis Unit of Premier Jatinegara Hospital:
- Under supervision of competent specialists
- Conducted by trained paramedics
- Prioritizing patients’ comfort enabling them to do activity and interact during hemodyalisis.
- Equipped by 9 dialysis units and one mobile dialysis unit.
- Catering hemodialysis services to traveling patients.
- CRRT (Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy) is available for patients with acute renal failure.
Mondays & Thurdays :24 hours
Tuesdys, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturday : 07.00 – 21.00 WIB
Sundays: with appointments
For emergencies, services can be given immediately as needed.
Urology is a branch in medicine that studies about disorders of the urinary tract and genitals in men and women.
Treatment of the urinary tract and genitals includes:
Preventive or curative measures or administration of medicines which is non-invasive.
- Surgery encompasses invasive procedures that range from less invasive to highly invasive.
Urologic problems among others:
Frequent voiding or urination, pressing with the sensation of incomplete bladder voiding or dripping at the end of urination.
- Colic pain with reddish urine or bloody urine, pain during urination, cloudy urine, urine with sediment or stone in urine.
- Urinal incontinence
- Genital congenital defects, such as undescended testes either unilaterally or bilaterally, or disposition of the urethral end (hypospadia)
- Erection dysfunction in the sexual dysfunction group.
- Infertility or sterility in men.
- When a patient is found to have a small kidney stone (<0.5 mm) and no obstruction is detected, expectative treatment can be prescribed namely by waiting for two weeks drinking more fluid and doing sports, but if the stone is considered quite large, a variety of procedures can be selected starting from the least invasive such as ESWL, (extra-corporeal shock wave lithotripsy), URS with litotriptor/stone breaker or with laser beams. The last resort is the most invasive by doing open surgery.
Invasive and Non Invasive Case Management :
- Erectile Dysfuction (Extracorporeal Shock Waves for Sexual Therapy / ESST)
- Urogenitalia Case
- Kidney Stone with Shock Wave (Extracorporeal Shock Waves Lithotripsy / ESWL) and with Laser (Holmium Laser)